Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Cockfight? Glad I Wasn't There

COCKFIGHT!!!

First of all, I am stunned that no one else posted this. Have you all gone mad, or even worse...become mature? Don't you recognize that this story embodies all that Jason stands for? Just examine these quotes:
"Reputedly, this was the largest cockfight in the United States...it was becoming open and notorious"
"I wouldn't want to be a cockfighter in East Tennessee right now"

I mean, this is great stuff! I even found a fun pic to post along with this, but have no idea how to get it loaded up somewhere it can be accessed. Geeks of the world: help?

Props to MLR for altering me to the article in the first place.

5 Comments:

At 6/14/2005 3:08 AM, Blogger Krischelle said...

Host it at photobucket, darlin'. That's here. I can walk you through the rest if it's necessary, but is it really necessary? Gosh!

 
At 6/14/2005 7:21 AM, Blogger Z said...

Is is really that difficult to provide a working link? Gosh!

Thanks - I'll add the pic later on.

 
At 6/14/2005 10:31 AM, Blogger Michael said...

you can link directly to the image on the site, through clever use of img src tags, that's what I have been doing for pretty picture posts. If you really care call me at work.

 
At 6/14/2005 11:45 AM, Anonymous Big Daddy Mike said...

What would you do without me? I only wish I could throw cheese slices on the internet with you......

 
At 6/14/2005 11:58 AM, Blogger Brian said...

aaah... on the 70's show they were listening to Carlin's 7 words and giggling...

I remember... "and the cock crowed three times.." giggle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home