Thursday, April 07, 2005

First Post

A quick explanation of why I'm doing this.

First of all, I don't intend for this to be a personal diary or journal. The purpose of this blog is just to collect the articles, stories and websites I wind up viewing from day-to-day - the ones I find interesting and often wind up e-mailing to many of you. I want to have them in a central location so that, web permitting, I can go back and review them from time to time. I might comment on them, I might not - I find that most of the time, they stand on their own, and I don't need to add anything to what has already been presented.

Most of the articles will have been shamelessly stolen from other blogs. I'm not swift enough to find them all on my own. Most will probably come from Kottke (like everybody else in the universe) and Andrew (ditto). So this site is primarily self-serving - but if you're bored, feel free to hang out, read an article, comment, whatever. I'd be happy to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home