Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's Getting Kind Of Hectic

So I am temporarily (I hope) iPod-less, as I have sent it to iPodResQ for a new battery. But I can't live without my music, so I borrowed Jess's iPod shuffle for the gym this morning. I didn't change the music or anything.

First song: "Notorious" by Duran Duran
Second song: "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper
Third song: "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder
Fourth song, and this is where it gets awesome: "The Power" by Snap

I love you, Jess. Song # 4 got me through some rough stuff this morning. After I stopped giggling.

Snap - The Power (mp3)

4 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 2:18 PM, Blogger Jadey said...

Hey, hey, hey! It's a good song! And y'know, it fits for a workout mix!

/grumbles

 
At 4/19/2006 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't hear that song without thinking about the scene in Hudson Hawk where Sandra Bernhardt is reclining on a conference table, listening to "The Power" on headphones, and screaming "I've got the power!" over and over again.

 
At 4/20/2006 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think of two things when I hear "The Power". The above mentioned scene is first, and then I generally think of The KLF.

 
At 4/21/2006 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, that is good! I miss the KLF- It's three-ay-ee-ay-em, eterna-uh-ah-al! I actually bought that single on tape.-Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home