Friday, July 01, 2005

MJ's New Music Video

It's wonderful that J&J are back. I was getting tired of digging up articles... (j/k) This week has been quite hectic for me between jury duty (2 days served) work (2 more days served), and today waiting for furniture to be delivered. I've also embarked on a family genealogy project that is about 2 years in the making and that's taking up some of my extra time.

Now that the Micheal Jackson has found it's way back under a rock for hopefully another decade, I found a music video of the trial ala "Billy Jean" meets "Tell Her About It." Weird Al, we need you now more than ever...

I Didn't Cop A Feel

It also reminded me of The HisTory of Micheal Jackson's Face and see how MJ morphs from black man to white man. Some good pictures and comparison photos of The King of Pop to Judy Jetson, The Joker, and Mr. Potato Head.

3 Comments:

At 7/01/2005 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am definitely going to have bad dreams now. thanks.

 
At 7/01/2005 2:07 PM, Blogger Jason said...

That comparison was fascinating. And frightening as well. No doubt, the man's really creepy, misguided weirdo.

Loved the flash animation of the moonwalk!

 
At 7/01/2005 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent video, I laughed hysterically. I see a lot of comparisons between Michael Jackson and Jason.....anyone else notice how many little boys were in the honeymoon pics?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home