Monday, June 27, 2005

I'm Back...and POOHSPIRACY!

I've returned from my two-week hiatus from Plagiarist. Although I haven't had the time to read all these entries yet, I am so happy that they're there - and am eternally grateful (okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration - I'm just grateful) to Cynthetiq, Supple Cow, DWS and Z for making such wonderful contributions.

In fact, if it's okay with you four...I'd like to leave you on as guest bloggers. You don't have to, but if you continue to find things (i.e. pretty pictures) that seem to have a place on Plagiarist, please feel free to post them. I like knowing that other people are wasting time as well.

Couldn't help but notice these two headlines from today and yesterday:

Voice of Winnie The Pooh's Tigger Dies
Voice of Piglet Dies

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. You expect me to believe that two - not one, but two - voice actors from Winnie The Pooh died within a day of each other? Hmmph. Note that neither of the articles disclose the cause of death.

This is just one blogger's theory, but I don't trust that motherfucker Roo at all.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 6/28/2005 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's one p.m.
Where's the new post??

:p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home