Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Plagiarist Links

Just a few for today.

For starters, this is pretty cool, albeit a touch dizzying.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Found here.

Just what we need, another game for Z to get hyper-competitive about: Clickwars . Hey Z, for 5 seconds, I got 56.


Snopes: Idaho Passes A Resolution Commending Creators of Napolean Dynamite

*shudder*

I mean, funny, and lots of credit to them for having senses of humor, but *shudder*

Examples of artwork from someone with late onset schizophrenia. It's fascinating to see how his illness affects his artwork in the later stages of his life.

1 Comments:

At 12/14/2005 10:11 AM, Blogger ... said...

the cat thing I've seen before since the jagged cat is the cover of Oingo Boingo's first EP.

I aslo got to read about him during my years reading about psychology in my early teens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home