Thursday, April 28, 2005

Some Links

Z called me yesterday.

Z: What's up with your blog?
Me: What do you mean?
Z: You haven't updated it since Tuesday.

Of course, I'm thinking, "holy shit, he's right," instead of "wait a minute, that was only three days ago," so clearly I have a problem.

So shut up Z, here are your links, which you've probably read already.

Humanizing Cabbies: How often do we think about the lives of the people who shuttle us around the city? The only person I know who seems to give a damn is Jess, who manages to talk their ears off whenever we go from the city back to Astoria.

This is a few years old, but let's give it up for Special K.

Stevie Wonder has delayed his newest album, A Time 2 Love, for the third time. Stevie is truly flaky. This doesn't phase me that much, as the majority of Stevie's songs post-1980 have been pretty mediocre. While his newest single "So What The Fuss" is getting moderate airplay, it doesn't do anything for me. But I did find a stream of one of the other songs off the new album entitled "Positivity," and I dig it. Listen to it here. (via Best Buy's page)

Let's hear it for idiots who can't get their stories straight. We saw these guys on the Today Show a few mornings ago. They were funny, and relatively cocky. Haha, now you're in jail.

Went to an audition today. Ran into Ben, who I haven't seen in at least two years. He looks good.

My birthday is in two weeks. Any of these will do.

Too much (clap clap) time on my hands...

And now I must go back to work.

2 Comments:

At 4/29/2005 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the audition for Snickers?

 
At 4/29/2005 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have posted the following link for Ben:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/delldude1.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home