Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I'm guilty of at least three...gosh!

Link: Movies I Wish People Would Stop Quoting

So, so snarky...

I do quote Office Space from time to time (did it yesterday over e-mail), but the only other one I do is Napoleon Dynamite - and I only do that one because 1) I only saw it recently, 2) it's just so damn fun to go "gosh!" and 2.5) it drives my wife up a wall. (This isn't a real reason, though - hence the .5.)

Besides, how can you get tired of Napoleon Dynamite when a kid at the National Spelling Bee actually did a Napleon impression right before spelling his word? Now THAT'S awesome! (Don't forget to listen to the mp3.)

vote for pedro.

3 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god I don't quote ANY of those movies...

 
At 6/07/2005 9:50 PM, Blogger por favor no fubar said...

Oh. My. God. That kid is hilarious. When I was a kid in a spelling bee, I definitely did not have the balls to fuck around during such a SERIOUS TIME. Those poor confused adults and their sad, sad lives.

 
At 6/07/2005 9:55 PM, Blogger por favor no fubar said...

Almost forgot... snark is 10% intelligence and 90% either (a) "I'm trying to impress you! Like me!" or (b) "I didn't get enough love when I was a child so I'm spilling my bitter soup in your lap and I'm not sorry." Where do you find all these bitter people, Jason? Gosh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home