Tuesday, July 26, 2005

"Geeksta" Ra....god I can't even TYPE that

Few things in recent memory have made me sadder than this article (Blatantly plagiarized from the Sport's Guy's intern before Z says anything. We all know Jason is allergic to espn.com I wanted to make sure he saw it.)

No wait, nothing makes me sadder than THIS link, because I understand what he's talking about. Just kill me. Shoot me in the back of the head.

I'm too scared to actually download the numerous mp3s that are available on these people's websites. I nominate Z to do it.

2 Comments:

At 7/27/2005 11:45 AM, Blogger ... said...

Just wicked... I cannot even begin to "rap my head around it."

 
At 7/27/2005 2:05 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Brian, shame on you for that comment.

And Mike, I listened to one of the mp3s. It's horrible. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home