Monday, October 31, 2005

The Worst College Halloween Costumes

Happy Halloween, everybody!

CollegeHumor.com has a great article today on The Worst Halloween Costumes. I can think of tons of other lame excuses for costumes (okay, maybe just one), but what makes this article a winner are the comments on each costume. Like this nugget.
If every wife lost her husband on the same day, and then the aggregate sadness of every single widow were to manifest itself into a costume, I could only imagine it would resemble exactly what you are currently wearing.
But I agree with them. Not this above point, but the fact that if you're going to be half-assed about it, just don't bother. And that's why I'm not dressing up this year.

But next year....I have a great idea. Now all I need to do is be invited to a party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home