Friday, November 04, 2005

Plagiarist Links

Speaking of Thriller, it must be awesome to hang in Lexington, KY on Halloween. Every year on Halloween, they block off the streets and recreate the famous video. Video of the event can be found on this page.

Oh, kids these days! This wacky one created a 30,000 calorie, $47 sandwich and ate it in one sitting. Pictures here. (There's a more detailed link out there, but apparently the link also tries to install some stuff on your computer, so I'm sticking with this one.) We're all thinking the same thing, aren't we?

Every time I think about getting a PC, something reminds me of why I'm using a Mac. (Caution: ultra, ultra geeky)

I can't believe they're making a big deal about this. Anybody who doesn't understand Brown's correspondence doesn't understand the nature and culture of e-mail.

Having trouble sleeping? If it's because it's too goddamn bright in your room, I highly recommend a sleep mask from Dream Essentials. It's better than any sleep mask I've ever owned and does a really good job of keeping the light out. The key, I think, is in the padding underneath the eyes. Use code E97X5Y before 11/24/05 to get 15% off. (I receive no kickbacks from this, I just really dig their sleep mask.)

You know, I don't even care what this lawsuit is about. Mike Love is a dick. End of story.

Have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

At 11/08/2005 12:51 PM, Blogger ... said...

I just read this link..

http://myhighhorse.com/index2.html

and he's not like Z.. he didn't eat it all in one sitting... what a nancy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home