Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Plagiarist Links

BNL have a podcast now. Some music, lots of Ed talking and stories. Ed tells a story in one of them that almost made me pee my pants. (I think it's #8. You have to subscribe to access it. It's free.)

It's Peanut Butter Feder Time!
I don't expect anybody to understand why I put this up or why I find it funny. I can't even figure it out for myself.

Waxy offers up Penn & Teller's long-lost video game.
"The most infamous part was "Desert Bus," a "VeriSimulator" in which you drive a bus across the straight Nevada desert for eight hours in real-time. Then you drive it home. Also, I'd read the bus veers to the right, so you can't just leave the joypad propped up. The rumor was that if you won the game, you got one point." Waxy + P&T = Two great tastes that taste great together.

I really like the free song that Not Lame is offering up this week.
It's only up until Wednesday morning. It's called "Airport Breakfast" by The General Store, and can be accessed at the upper right of the page.

Ask The Experts at Oxford. I didn't know that nothing rhymed with silver.

News Flash!! Apple releases lame products!!* First there's the iPod HiFi, which, at $350, doesn't seem to be much better than my kick-ass SoundDock, except for the fact that it can take batteries. They could have redeemed this thing by making a remote with a small screen mirroring the iPod (that's the only thing I don't like about the SoundDock), but they didn't. Hands-on look at this clunker here. Even better, check out the new iPod case. No access to screen or controls. $100. WTF? Apple stock fell after the announcement. *I reserve the right to change my mind and buy these later.

Spielberg (kinda) confirms: Indy 4 is next! Insert hip-breaking joke here.

New Yacht Rock. Awesome.

It's Peanut Butter Feder Time! Peanutbutterjelly! Peanutbutterjelly! Peanutbutterjellywithabaseballbat! Okay, I'll stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home