Thursday, July 13, 2006

House Math

housemath
From the HouseMath website...

owww... my head is starting to hurt...(in order to make your own head hurt read the HouseMath Analysis Audit page.)
I am not a "real estate professional." I am a 38-year old retired software geek who now invests for a living and is going through the ordeals of buying an apartment in New York City. Not just a computer nerd, I have an MBA from U.C. Berkeley and have gained some practical finance experience getting two of my companies funded back in Silicon Valley. I have, in the past, purchased two homes -- one in San Francisco and one in Seattle. I want to outline the mathematics I used in detail so that any errors in logic may be uncovered by a meticulous reader.

Please see these numbers come to life on HouseMath the site.


Z does this make any sense to you???

Link

3 Comments:

At 7/13/2006 3:59 PM, Blogger Michael said...

*Fascinating*

As someone who has been messing around with this stuff for a month or so, running these numbers is increidibly interesting. Thanks for posting.

 
At 7/13/2006 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this Real Estate and Math talk makes me feel all hot and bothered (in a good way ;)

 
At 7/14/2006 5:19 PM, Blogger ... said...

umm... yeah my head still hurts, but knowing that emily is all hot and bothered... now that's hawt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home