Wednesday, August 24, 2005

When I think of you I touch myself... on the R Train

Okay, now I don't get this at all... I mean, whacking off on the train? In front of everyone? I have seen people walking around with their shit hanging out but actively stroking it is totally different.

Well at least this guy is now enshrined forever on the internet... like Mahir, Super Greg, Jenni, and all those people who get 15 seconds here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com This happened to me today right after an interview I had. Luckily I landed the job so I was in a pretty defiant mood.

I was riding on the R train uptown at 3pm on Friday August 18th when a man exposed and began molesting himself on the train. It was at the very end of the train but it wasn't completely empty. A japanese couple sat on the other side and the man was sitting adjacent to me. I was minding my own business, taking the train to work as usual when this man got on the car and kept staring at me. I tried to avoid eye contact with him but I had a feeling he was up to no good when he kept massaging his crotch. I couldn't believe this guy had the audacity to do something like this in the middle of the day! So I took out my cell-phone and turned on the camera. Then I aimed the camera at him and took a quick shot. He quickly zipped himself up and got off at the next stop (it was two-three stops before union square). That didn't prevent me from getting a really good shot of him in the act.

Afterwards, I asked the japanese couple if they saw anything. They saw the man but they didn't notice what he was doing. I felt compelled to report this to the police so that it would prevent this from happening to other women. I said that if they did see anything, then they could help me go to the police and write it in the report. I got off at 34th street and reported it to a token booth operator. She was very helpful and directed me to a policewoman. The policewoman wrote down my description of the man and I asked her if she wanted the picture but she didn't take it. She told me that she would radio other officers and they would be on the lookout for that man. I couldn't believe she didn't take the picture, it had a pretty clear view of this person.

This has happened to plenty of my girlfriends in the past and it traumatized them, it feels like someone has violated you when this happens. Here is a chance that we can expose one of these sickos. Who knows what might happen later on if this isn't reported, this guy could go on to assault or rape women. I hope that we can stop this from happening to other women in the future.

8 Comments:

At 8/25/2005 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what if he just had a really bad itch?
*sigh*

I hate the city.

 
At 8/25/2005 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, does anyone else think he looks like Jeff Solomon?
:0

 
At 8/25/2005 11:11 AM, Blogger Jason said...

See, this is why I take the N/W. We just have three-fingered Lloyd and the blind accordion man.

 
At 8/25/2005 12:40 PM, Blogger Michael said...

It just isn't a trip to Astoria or Sunnyside without a serenade by blind accordion guy. You should get his picture for the blog.

 
At 8/25/2005 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No picture, but this is my present to everyone who actually does work at work:
http://www.geocities.com/lorettapage/musings/040803.html
http://www.jasonmulgrew.com/content/blog_archive.php?bid=331
http://www.jasonmulgrew.com/content/blog_archive.php?bid=315
http://www.knotmag.com/?print=658
http://www.thesmitten.com/archives/2004/06/the_boogiedown.html

 
At 8/25/2005 2:40 PM, Blogger por favor no fubar said...

This happened to me about three years ago, early in the morning on the platform waiting for the 1 train. Some guy was hiding behind the staircase so that only I could see him and he asked me the time. I turned around to point out that there was a big clock hanging overhead and there he was just stroking it out in the open. I think I said, "Great," (or something like that) and turned back around to wait for the train to come. There were people about five feet away, so I didn't feel endangered by the guy. It was just gross... and too early in the morning for gross. Sheesh.

 
At 8/29/2005 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a related note: Was I the only one who didn't know R Kelly was be tried for child pronography charges? That adds a whole new dimension to those The Closet videos!

 
At 8/30/2005 5:07 PM, Blogger sushi said...

oh my goodness! last summer (or maybe summer before last) i was on the 2 and this man started jacking off while watching me & my friend...the 3 of us were the only people in that car...it was HORRIBLE. and he looked so normal too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home