Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pete Townshend Wants Your Corporate Money, Y'all

If you are a corporate sponsor considering sponsoring the Who in this mammoth FIRST EVER tour webcast venture, get your head out of your arse and walk towards us. We are about to take off.

Pete outlines "The Master's Plan" for the upcoming Who tour at his website. I gotta give credit where credit is due: most of the money from the projects he mentions is going to charity.

According to the Who section of the website, the band plan to come and take bags of my money between September 7th and October 10th, & November 5th and December 5th. I don't know when the NY shows will be, but undoubtedly they'll conflict with a birthday or Jefitopalooza or something. I think a set of Thanksgiving shows would be pretty awesome.

But will they play "Won't Get Fooled Again," the most conservative song in rock n' roll? Only time will tell. (I think so.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home