Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Patience, Young Padawans

I know it's been a while since I've updated Plagiarist. It's not because I'm ignoring you. I promise. I'm working on some big blog-related things, just haven't been able to put them into action yet, but I'm hoping to complete them very soon.

In the meantime, here's what you can do to pass the time.

Check out DWS' latest installment of Guitarists Who Have Influenced Him

Check out Jefito's recent Idiot's Guides. Even if the mp3s aren't up anymore, you'll learn more than you ever thought you needed to know about Journey, TMBG, and Chicago.

Download a couple of Muppet mp3s from Domino Rally. To quote Steve, "If you can listen to [Halfway Down The Stairs] without even the slightest hint of emotion, you have a heart of stone."

Watch this clip, which caused me to spew water all over my desk.

Watch this clip, which just basically disturbed me more than anything else.

Watch the latest episode of Chad Vader, Day Shift Manager.

Get a semi-sorta-personalized message promoting Snakes on a Muthafuckin' Plane from Samuel L. Jackson. Beware, though - it doesn't always work. Calling Z and Adam went fine, but my calls to Ryan, Mike, Jess and myself didn't go through - and once you call a number once, you apparently can't call it again. Still, a great idea for a promotion.

I'll be back soon. Promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home