Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yes, it's true, I feel pretty.

Thanks, Mike, for finding that Brandweek article. I have no idea why they decided to use that screenshot, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Please excuse what must seem like sheer egotism here. I'm trying to keep track of the media hype around this commercial right now (which surely will not last past the US Open), so I'm going to try and post some links - mainly for my own reference.

Nike website with commercial - click on upper right, then click at left to see the TV spot. Can anybody figure out how to save the high-quality version? It's an embedded flash file and I can't seem to track it down.

YouTube version of commercial

Brandweek article

The production company, Smuggler, has some behind-the-scenes pics on their website. However, they seem to block direct access to them, and navigation to the pics themselves from the main site isn't easy. Here are the pics directly - me rehearsing with her stand-in (poor girl, on her feet all day and doesn't even get into the commercial), and just generally looking like a putz.

More to come, perhaps...unfortunately for you. :)

2 Comments:

At 8/22/2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Jadey said...

Hey, I can't access the pictures! Fix it, fix it! :(

 
At 8/23/2006 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your gloves

 

Post a Comment

<< Home