Friday, June 10, 2005

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Redux

Michael, (not DWS, but he of the retarded running picture) just sent me this link:

Injuries of Darth Vader

I am totally downloading this entire page and reading it on the plane tomorrow. Maybe I'll get rid of the annoying background too, which is killing my eyes.

Mike said that someone sent the link out to his entire medical school. Mike, let me know if there's any backlash. I mean, I can't imagine there would be, with such detailed analysis...

2 Comments:

At 6/10/2005 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the web page is this paragraph at the end. You've got to love the ability to, at the same time, accept one fictional aspect of the story AND deny others.

NOTE: This web page does not and will not consider supernatural, mystical or teleological "explanations" of Lord Vader's living condition and ultimate demise...Claims about a supernatural connection between the continuance of Vader's life, the Emperor's power and Luke's knighthood etc will always be both unprovable and unfalsifiable...On the other hand physical effects of lightning (whatever its origin), Vader's disabilities, deformities and the process of death are tangible. These objective realities are amenable to fruitful and conclusive discussion. That is the purpose of this commentary.

 
At 6/10/2005 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

people with WAAAY too much time on their hands...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home