Monday, July 18, 2005

The Farting Preacher

Now sophomoric humor is the the basic lowest common denominator that crosses all demographics. I cannot believe that someone took the time to screen the footage, edit it down to something so sophmoric that it just works on so many levels.

Robert Tilton brought down by a TV news magazine expose in the early 90s lives on as the Farting Preacher. Pastor Gas as he's become known on the internet as well as being the Farting Preacher, isn't something to take lightly. If you'd like to d/l them for posterity you can find them at: Robert Tilton Fart Video,

Be warned, do not consume food or beverages as you watch this because you more than likely will snarf it.

Farting Preacher I

Farting Preacher II: Electric Boogaloo

Farting Preacher 3-D

Farting Preacher Episode IV: A New Hope



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

-- James Joyce, in a private letter addressed to
"my sweet little whorish Nora"

3 Comments:

At 7/19/2005 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

James Joyce? Really? Hm.

 
At 7/19/2005 9:59 AM, Blogger ... said...

I didn't believe it myself, so I had to double check it...

James Joyce's Dirty Letters

 
At 7/19/2005 10:09 AM, Blogger Jason said...

See? THIS is the kind of quality content you're not going to find on DWS or SC's blogs! No! Only HERE can you find a farting preacher and James Joyce spewing some truly vile stuff!

All hail Cynthetiq!

Those videos were *awesome*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home