Saturday, July 16, 2005

Shitty Tipper Database

In following the tradition of the Waiter rant I found something more sinister.

I believe most of us here in NYC are conditioned to pay a 20% tip when we go out to dinner. Drinks I'm not sure it's 20% it's more when you pay $3 for a beer and you give another $1 (33%?)

Anyways, cruising through the net, I found the Shttiy Tipper Database, which by their definition is anything under 17%. They name names! (I did search for my own name, Jason's, McSnarky's... Z I don't know yours...)

1 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 9:01 AM, Blogger Jason said...

I almost always do 20%. 15% is for when service was truly terrible. I don't know if I've ever tipped under 15%. But that being said, is under 17% really shitty?

I searched a few of my cheap friends and came up empty. Damn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home