Thursday, July 14, 2005

Plagiarist Links

Well, this is why the blog is called what it's called. Here are some interesting links, found either on other blogs or through e-mail.

Waiter Rant - Check Please You don't read Waiter Rant? Shame on you.

Kids aren't going outside anymore.

From the "no shit" file: Ads before movies annoy people. I wonder how many people were pissed off when my commercial ran at the movies last year.

Actors learning to pretend to play piano. All this article did was remind me that I play with my wrists curled. Dammit.

Ever wanted to hear Teller speak? It's not that exciting, although I once talked with him for about an hour and was so impressed at how damn intelligent he is.

Great image: Love Your Job

Cool website that "Polaroid-izes" your photos. (down as of 7/14/05)

Google Maps/Subway Map Mash-up
- Very helpful for figuring out which subway is really closest to a specific area. And it works best in Firefox too.

Interview with Pete Fornatale
- Pete is one of the true "Last DJs" (and also a PW resident.) Funny - I just realized that the title of the article actually is "The Last DJ." Damn I'm good.

2 Comments:

At 7/14/2005 7:17 PM, Blogger ... said...

I can't believe you plagarized something I was going to post... with the google mashup. It's amazing!

Teller is quite intelligent. I've seen him on panels and he's very thoughtful and articulate. Quite the joke that he doesn't speak and that Penn, just banters away about absolutely nothing but yet so eloquently.

 
At 7/15/2005 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The polaroid link doesn't work....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home