Friday, July 08, 2005

Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius' latest contraption

Someone today contacted me today to tell me about the world's most powerful whistles made by Acme Whistles of the UK. These whistles are small compact and very loud, so loud that they are "used in FIFA Internationals, F.A. & Champions League Matches FIMBRA & FINA Matches" Well the only acronym I recognize is FIFA which is soccer.

But that's not why I'm posting this to share with everyone. I mean who in America really cares about Soccer? MLS is just gaining some traction but quite honestly even WNBA does better in my opinion.

Upon opening the Acme website, there's a small photo of Project: Acme Meteor. Dropping this baby from 10,000 feet to break the decible level of all whistles ever made.

No other thoughts came to my head, but just one single simple vision. All I could think about as I saw this was Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius trying to use this 2 man flying whistle to catch Road Runner.

It can be yours for the low price of £ 6,995.00, Safety Helmet not Included.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 12:59 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I'll go 50/50 with you...if we buy it and drop it from high enough, we should be able to wake Z up from his usual weekend nap...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home