Friday, November 11, 2005

Twin Peaks-obsessed

I remember being a big fan of Twin Peaks when it aired in the early 1990s, but I forgot how much of a fan I really was. Observe, this list of The Books Of Twin Peaks.

There are 8 books listed (including one audiobook). Out of the 8, I owned 5 - and I read at least one of them in the bookstore, knowing it was worth a quick glance, but not worth buying.

I owned "The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer" (a chilling read, at least when I was 13), "The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper" (relatively boring), "Twin Peaks: Behind The Scenes" (I remember absolutely nothing about this book), "Welcome To Twin Peaks," (this book sucked balls), and the sheet music for the theme song (sounded okay on piano, but needed synth).

All I can think of is: where the hell did I put all this stuff? I probably threw it out, which is a shame because I bet I could get a pretty penny for all of it. What a shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home