Thursday, December 01, 2005

Christmas Links Start....now!

It's December 1st. Let the Christmas links begin.

Best Christmas Lights Ever - I found this link a few weeks ago - by now, I'm sure many of you have seen it. I could have sworn it was fake, but according to Snopes, it's not. It's extremely cool but I get a headache just thinking about the work that goes into something like this. Still, I've watched it about five times and still find it extremely cool. The song is called "Wizards in Winter" and, unsurprisingly, is by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. By the way, if you want to see something ridiculous like this around NYC, here's a good starting point.

As if you haven't figured it out already, the holidays are all over the television. Same as radio, in my opinion - once Thanksgiving hits, it's fair game. (And I'm cool with holiday commercials on Thanksgiving, being Black Friday Eve and all that.) Newsday has a ridiculously extensive listing of holiday specials on television this year. (but why couldn't they make it printable, or even better, in a form I could put into Outlook?)

TiVo is going to be a big help with the holidays this year. Nevermind that 4 hours of Yule Log is still saved from last December 25th, but the benefits of Tivo Central Online has already helped me schedule tons of stuff from the 'net.

I'll be posting a "What To Watch" list in the coming days.

1 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice light display....unfortunately I had a seizure watching the video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home