Friday, November 11, 2005

It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry

Good luck riding the subway this weekend: 18 out of 19 major subway lines will be under construction. I bet you’re wondering which line will remain unscathed? The M. Thank goodness, because gosh, I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THE M.

Lamentably, Hallo Berlin, the “Wurst” German food in my neighborhood, closed a few months ago, but I am happy to report that the Hallo Berlin vending cart won the First Ever Vendy award!

I’ve been obsessed with the New Yorker caption contest. Check out this week’s contest here and hurry! You have two days to email a caption.
Sadly, “Arrested Development” is no longer.

In other sad news, famous photographer Lord Lichfield died this morning. See some of his work here.

Link

1 Comments:

At 11/13/2005 2:19 PM, Blogger por favor no fubar said...

I wish I had read this before I allowed the MTA to deliver its crippling blow to my weekend plans. I've never done so much drunken walking in my life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home