Monday, November 14, 2005

What A Fool Believes...For You.

So by this point, it's well established that I'm a nut for What A Fool Believes. My last post about the song illustrated that point.

I have good news:

I HAVE LEARNED TO PLAY WHAT A FOOL BELIEVES ON THE PIANO.

It sounds pretty good, I think, and my wife is ready to kill me.

I did realize, though after the fact, that it was kind of obnoxious for me to spend so much time speaking of the virtues of What A Fool Believes without letting others hear the song. Some, like JT, wrote me and let me know it was in their head...but presumably, not on their stereo/computer/mp3 players. Some, like my brother, were more like, "oh yeah, I was gonna read that post, but there were a lot of words" and didn't know what song I was talking about anyway.

So here, for a limited time, here is the magnificent What A Fool Believes. I know it's by The Doobie Brothers - I changed the ID3 tag to be "Michael McDonald feat. The Doobie Brothers" because, well, it's true.

You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home