Tuesday, January 24, 2006

East Coast vs. West Coast Rap Battle

Well, it seems that some people decided to show that SNL's Narnia Rap Lazy Sunday isn't fair and balanced to those that live on the West Coast. So they came up with Lazy Monday. As a born and bred Los Angeleno who's not lived there for 15 years, well I find myself a bit out of touch with what places they are talking about. Maybe it's because I grew up in the Valley, I don't know. I do know that Google Maps is MUGH better than Thomas Guides even though I know I grew up on pages 13-14 of the LA County edition. (unless that's now different pages...)

And yes, Red Vines are SOOOOO much better than Twizzlers. It's just that they originate from the West Coast...Will this turn into a East Coast - West Coast battle ala Tupac and Notorious BIG? Who knows...

Link

2 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 11:56 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Do people really paint pottery out there? Is this really the hip thing to be doing?

All in all, not that funny. I enjoyed their superimposed graphics though.

 
At 1/25/2006 2:20 PM, Blogger ... said...

I dunno. They didn't have such things when I was growing up there, it is a 90's phenomenon.

Maybe it's big now because it's time waster for those who are unemployed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home