Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What do you call this thing?

What do you call the little yellow thing you'd put inside of a 45 RPM record in order to make it play on a regular turntable?

It looks sorta similar to this Black Crowes album cover (minus the snakes):

I've seen Jason Lee wearing a t-shirt with this logo a few times, and want to try and track it down.


Post a Comment

<< Home